- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine - MD
- UT Southwestern Medical Center - Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine-Cardiovascular
- Duke University Medical Center - CAR
- Dr. Nathan Lo, M.D., was born in Edison, N.J. He received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College in Hanover, N.H., graduating Summa Cum Laude with a major in biochemistry and a minor in English. After earning his medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pennsylvania, he completed internship and residency training in internal medicine at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He then completed a cardiovascular disease fellowship at Washington University in St Louis, Mo., and an advanced fellowship in interventional cardiology at Duke University in Durham, N.C.
Dr. Lo is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and adult comprehensive echocardiography. He has published multiple book chapters and journal articles on various topics within interventional cardiology in the American Journal of Cardiology, the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Interventions, and other prestigious publications. His areas of special interest include clinical cardiology, echocardiography, diagnostic angiography, and coronary and endovascular interventions.
- Consultants in Cardiology
- 1300 W Terrell Avenue
- Ste 400
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All