- Physician Assistant
- Dale Arocha’s interest in cardiovascular disease began in 2010 when working in the telemetry unit of Baylor Medical Center in Irving. As a certified physician assistant, she continued on to practice in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, as well as in advanced heart failure therapies and transplantation. She has assisted in various open-heart surgeries within hospitals in Houston and Plano, Texas, and most recently, in Missoula, Montana. She returned to North Texas in 2018 to join the staff at Consultants in Cardiology. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants.
Dale graduated with honors from The University of Texas at Arlington, earning a Bachelor in Science in Psychology and Biology. She went on to complete her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Long Island University in Brooklyn, New York.
- Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists
- 2760 SW Wilshire Blvd
- Burleson, TX 76028
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarHealth Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarPlus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All