- American Medical Association
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - Pediatrics - MD
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania-Orthopedic
- Univ of Texas Health Science Center - Dallas
- Dr. Derek Dombroski is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, teacher and researcher with specialized training in orthopedic trauma. He began his career in 2006 with a faculty appointment to the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia. He later served for six years as the medical director of Orthopedic Trauma Surgery for Orthopedic Specialty Associates before receiving the calling to practice in Honolulu, Hawaii. Dr. Dombroski found himself back in North Texas at OSA in mid-2020.
Dr. Dombroski specializes in orthopedic trauma surgery and post-traumatic reconstruction using advanced and minimally invasive surgical techniques. He treats complex fractures, including pelvis and acotuba fractures, along with complications from trauma such as nonunions, malunions and post-traumatic arthritis. Dr. Dombroski earned his medical degree at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia before completing his fellowship training in orthopedic trauma.
As a former collegiate varsity football player, Dr. Dombroski understands the need for active individuals to have optimal mobility. This commitment to bone and joint health has carried over to his extensive work in orthopedics and active-lifestyle medicine. Dr. Dombroski is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, AO Trauma North America and Orthopaedic Trauma Association.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicaid
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield HMO
- BlueCross BlueShield POS
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield Traditional
- Bravo Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Cigna West (Great-West) HMO
- Cigna West (Great-West) ONEPlan OAP
- Cigna West (Great-West) PPO
- Coventry/First Health PPO
- HealthSmart PPO
- Medicare Assignment
- Molina Healthcare (CHIP) Medicaid
- Molina Healthcare (STAR Plus) Medicaid
- MultiPlan (Beech Street) PPO
- TRICARE (Humana Military Health Standard)
- UnitedHealthcare PPO
- USA Managed Care PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All