- Physician Assistant
- Jacqueline Harris, M.A., P.A.-C, is a certified physician assistant with nearly two decades of medical experience. Her work includes collaboration with physicians in the areas of orthopedics, reconstruction and sports medicine.
Harris graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe with a bachelor’s degree in health and human performance. She worked for several years as a teacher and coach and gained solid patient education skills that have prepared her for her future schooling and career. She then returned to college to earn her master’s degree in kinesiology from Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas.
Harris went on to complete the physician assistant masters program at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, where she graduated with honors. She comes to Orthopedic Specialty Associates from a physician organization in the Houston area.
- Orthopedic Specialty Associates
- 800 5th Avenue
- Ste 300 Ben Hogan Center
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna Medicare Adv HMO
- Aetna Medicare Adv PPO
- Aetna TX HealthAetna HMO
- Aetna TX HealthAetna POS
- Aetna TX HealthAetna PPO
- BCBS UT Connect HMO
- Blue Choice POS
- Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage HMO
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage PPO
- HealthScope (DART)
- HealthSmart PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial OA
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial PPO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- MultiPlan (Beech Street) PPO
- QuickTrip HMO
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarHealth Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarPlus Plans
- SWHR NextGenACO 2019
- SWHR TexasHealth Aetna ACO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All