- Physician Assistant
- Angela Meraz is a certified and registered physician assistant who began her medical career in 2009. She is experienced in the areas of neurosurgery, wound care, emergency medicine and primary care. Her areas of special interest include neurodegenerative diseases, exercise science and infection control.
Meraz holds a number of degrees, including a bachelor's degree in health management earned Magna Cum Laude from Southwest Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, Mo., and a master’s degree in biology earned Summa Cum Laude from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. She graduated with her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Clarkson University in Potsdam, N.Y. She is also a certified personal trainer. Meraz is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 800 5th Avenue
- Suite 500
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- BCBS UT Connect HMO
- Blue Choice POS
- Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All