- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Kathryn Barberena has been caring for North Texans since 2013 as a registered nurse and nurse practitioner. She began her career with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth working with critically ill patients in the hospital’s neurosurgical intensive care unit. There, she gained experience caring for patients with complex neurological and spine concerns, including brain tumors (surgical and non-surgical), strokes (hemorrhagic and ischemic), spinal cord injuries, and traumatic brain injuries.
Kathryn graduated from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas with her bachelor’s degree in nursing. She went on to earn her master’s degree in nursing from The University of Texas at Arlington. She is certified as a family nurse practitioner.
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 1325 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Ste 890
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- QuickTrip HMO
- Tricare Humana Military Prime
- Tricare Humana Military Standard
- TriWest Choice VA
- UHC AARP NTSP Medicare
- UHC Commercial HMO
- UHC Commercial POS
- UHC Commercial PPO
- USA Commercial PPO
- USA Lonestar Network Workers Comp
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All