- University of Washington School of Medicine - MD
- University of Chicago Medical Center-Neurologicial
- Swedish Neurological Surgery - Fellowship
- Neurosurgeon Anita Bhansali, M.D., is fellowship-trained in functional neurosurgery from the esteemed Swedish Neuroscience Institute, which is a leader in the comprehensive clinical care of neurological disorders. She is a Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. Dr. Bhansali's areas of specialization include the evaluation and treatment of functional neurosurgical disorders such as epilepsy, movement disorders, and pain syndromes. Her additional areas of special interest and focus include the treatment of cervical spine instability and degenerative spine disease, and deep brain and nerve stimulation for Parkinson's disease and other neurological conditions.
Dr. Bhansali earned her medical degree at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle. She completed her neurological surgery residency at the University of Chicago Medical Center in Illinois before going on to complete her fellowship training at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute, also in Seattle. She is published in numerous medical journals and publications on a wide variety of topics in neurosurgery.
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 1325 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Ste 890
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All