- Physician Assistant
- Holly Mercer began her career in 2014 as a physician assistant for Permian Basin Neurosurgical & Spine Associates in Midland, Texas, where she provided surgical assistance for brain and spine trauma patients and evaluated diagnostic tests. She relocated to North Texas in 2017 to continue her work in neurosurgery and orthopedic spine care.
Mercer earned her undergraduate degree at Texas Tech University in Lubbock. She then worked and volunteered for several years, including teaching literature in a Christian high school in the Dominican Republic, before pursuing her advanced degree. She later graduated from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio with her Master of Physician Assistant Studies.
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 1325 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Ste 890
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- BCBS UT Connect HMO
- Blue Choice POS
- Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All