- Physician Assistant
- Kelly Olsen is a transplant from Illinois, where she previously worked as a neurosurgery physician assistant. She has experience diagnosing and caring for patient with high- acuity and complex neurosurgical conditions, including brain and spine tumors, aneurysms, vascular malformations, intracerebral hemorrhages, ischemic strokes, and spinal stenosis. As a first-assistant in the operating room, she has had the opportunity to assist in advanced surgical procedures, including craniotomy, craniectomy, cranioplasty, and spine surgery.
Kelly graduated from the University of Iowa in Iowa City with her bachelor’s degree in Human Physiology. She earned two master’s degrees in Health Administration and Physician Assistant Practice at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in Chicago. Kelly is a certified physician assistant and member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 800 5th Avenue
- Suite 500
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All