- Physician Assistant
- Shannon Amrhein has worked in the areas of orthopedic spine care, neurosurgery and spine surgery since 1998. Her experience includes managing patients with spinal cord stimulators and chronic back pain, administering injection therapies, implementing neuromodulation techniques, and assisting with trauma surgeries. She is certified as a physician assistant and qualified to provide a broad range of health care services in collaboration with the physicians at North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center.
Shannon graduated Cum Laude with a bachelor's degree in physician assistant studies from Gannon University in Erie, Penn. She also holds certification from the Duke University School of Medicine Occupational and Environmental Medicine program. Shannon is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and North American Spine Society
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 1325 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Ste 890
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage HMO
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- UHC AARP NTSP Medicare
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All