- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Anna Brown is certified as a family nurse practitioner, critical care registered nurse and neuroscience registered nurse. Her extensive experience includes providing collaborative care in cardiac and thoracic surgical, rapid response, stroke, intensive care and neurosurgical settings. She comes to North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center, a Texas Health Physicians Group practice, from Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, where she worked as a stroke nurse clinician.
Brown graduated cum laude from The University of Texas at Tyler with a bachelor's degree in nursing before going on to receive her master's degree in nursing with an emphasis on family nurse practitioner studies, also in Tyler. She recently completed her certification training as an adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn.
- North Texas Neurosurgical Spine Center
- 1325 Pennsylvania Ave
- Ste 890
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center
- 350 Westpark Way
- Suite 203
- Euless, TX 76040
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All