- Physician Assistant
- University of St Francis / Joliet Campus & Albuquerque Campus - Graduate School - 2017
- Vibin Kuriakose's orthopedic clinical training includes first surgical assists on ACL reconstruction, total shoulder arthroplasty, carpal tunnel release and rotator cuff repair procedures. He graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor's degree in nutritional sciences. After working for a time as an emergency department scribe, Vibin went back to school to earn his Master of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of St. Francis in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member: Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Vibin's areas of special interest include caring for injured athletes, performing joint injections and trigger point injections, assisting in surgery and post-surgical rehabilitation. He places a high priority on wellness and injury prevention strategies and health education.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All