- Texas A&M Health Science Center - Registrar - MD
- TAMU-Scott and White Medical Center-Orthopedics
- Florida Orthopaedic Insistute-Traumatology
- Dr. Guadalupe de la Fuente was on a career path as a pharmacist after completing his Doctor of Pharmacy until he got the calling to pursue his medical degree in 2009. He went on to complete his orthopedic trauma fellowship in Tampa, Fla. before setting down roots in North Texas. Dr. de la Fuente’s areas of special interest include fracture care, upper extremity joint reconstruction and post-trauma joint replacement procedures. He performs complex and minimally invasive orthopedic trauma surgery, and specialty care of the shoulder and elbow.
Dr. de la Fuente earned his medical degree from the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine in College Station. He completed his orthopedic residency training at Baylor Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas, and his fellowship training at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute. Dr. de la Fuente has provided team physician coverage at the high school level, along with serving as a medical missionary in Haiti. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Texas Orthopaedic Association.
- Orthopedic Specialty Associates
- 800 5th Avenue
- Ste 300 Ben Hogan Center
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All