- Physician Assistant
- Northeastern University - Graduate School - 2008
- Erin Gear, P.A.-C, is the physician assistant for Dr. Jay Bender. She brings many years experience as a physician assistant involved in the diagnosis, treatment and surgical support of orthopedic patients.
Gear graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree in sports medicine from Central Michigan University, and received her master's degree from Northeastern University. She is a member of the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants, and is certified in basic life support and advanced cardiac life support.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- PHCS Multiplan
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All