- Sports Medicine
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences - Medical Education - 2005
- Naval Hospital - Internship-2006
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine - Fellowship-2014
- UTSW Family Medicine Department - Residency-2013
- UTSW Family Medicine Department - Fellowship-2013
- Sarah Kennedy, D.O., is a veteran of the United States Navy. Her military career began in 2005, when she reported to Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton to complete a family medicine internship. Her training continued at the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute in Pensacola, Fla., where she earned her flight surgeon wings. She spent the remainder of her operational career as the medical department head and senior medical officer at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City.
- Fellowship-trained in primary care sports medicine.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Serves as team physician for several area high schools and USA Judo.
- Serves as event physician for multiple races and competitions around the Metroplex.
Kennedy received an honorable discharge in 2010, and went on to complete her medical training in family medicine at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, and her primary care sports medicine fellowship at the University of California in San Diego. She is board-certified in both family medicine and primary care sports medicine, and has a Certificate of Added Qualification in sports medicine.
Kennedy’s areas of special focus include musculoskeletal ultrasound, ultrasound-guided injections, osteopathic manipulative treatments, concussion management, platelet-rich plasma treatment, non-operative fracture management, and energy deficiency in sports, among other issues related to athletics and sports play.
She has experience treating one of the most diverse athletic populations in the country — including athletes of all ages and all performance levels, in sports ranging from football and basketball to ice hockey and rugby. Kennedy currently serves as a team physician for several area high schools, USA Judo, boxing, and multiple endurance events around the Metroplex.
- 4401 Park Springs Blvd
- 4401 Park Springs Blvd
- Ste 130
- Arlington, TX 76017-1935
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Coventry First Health Workers Comp
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- Parkland HealthFirst Star Plan Medicaid
- Parkland KidsFirst Medicaid
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- USA Lonestar Network
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All