- University of Utah Program-Thoracic Surgery - Fellowship-2013
- Baylor University Medical Center Program - Residency-2011
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealth-Registrar's Office - Medical Education - 2005
- Brandon Hill, M.D., earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. After graduating, he went on to complete his general surgery residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, followed by a cardiothoracic surgery fellowship at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. His areas of focus include aortic and mitral valve repair and replacement, and coronary artery bypass grafting.
Additionally, Hill has experience in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation or TAVI. TAVI offers an alternative to traditional aortic valve replacement in patients with aortic stenosis.
Hill is the top one percent physician in patient satisfaction for HCAHPS and Press Ganey patient surveys for 2014 and 2015 and is a member of the American College of Surgeons.
He has privileges at Texas Health Dallas and Texas Health Plano.
Hill is an “enormous” Dallas Cowboys fan and loyal to the Texas A&M football program.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All