- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Southwestern Adventist University - Undergraduate - 1994
- Walden University Office of the Registrar - Graduate School - 2016
- After originally studying secondary education at Southwestern Adventist University in Keene, Texas, Keith Armstrong found a deeper calling in medicine. He served as a paramedic and emergency medical technician in the Fort Worth area for nearly a decade before finding his real passion in cardiac and critical care nursing. He went back to school to earn his master’s degree in nursing with an emphasis on adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner studies.
Prior to joining the staff at Consultants in Cardiology, Armstrong worked as a cardiovascular clinician for 15 years at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. During that time, he collaborated with physicians on the care of complex cardiac, critical care and pulmonary patients, and he advocated for continuous improvements in STEMI (heart attack) care. Armstrong has also served as a registered nurse, ICU supervisor and nursing supervisor for hospitals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All