- Physician Assistant
- UTSW School of Health Professions-Physician Assistants - Graduate School - 2013
- Erin Tenney is a certified physician assistant who graduated summa cum laude from Rice University in Houston with a degree in psychology. She also achieved excellence on the playing field while at Rice, gaining recognition as an Academic All-American women’s soccer scholar athlete. She went on to graduate with honors as well from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies and earned the highest honor awarded by the UT Southwestern School of Health Professions, the Schermerhorn Scholarship Award.
Erin’s medical experience includes hospitalist care, internal medicine and clinical rotations in such areas as surgery, infectious disease and emergency medicine. She is a member of the Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants, American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All