- Physician Assistant
- UTMB Physician Assistant Studies - Graduate School - 2017
- Hannah Ausloos was born and raised in the DFW area. She graduated with high honors from the University of Georgia in Athens, earning a bachelor’s degree in psychology and biology. She went on to complete her Master of Physician Assistant Studies with highest honors at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. Hannah is a certified physician assistant with a special interest in cardiovascular disease. Her clinical training encompassed working with specialists across multiple internal medicine subspecialties with a strong emphasis in advanced heart and lung disease. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants. In her leisure, she enjoys running, cooking, traveling, and playing with her golden retriever.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All