- Physician Assistant
- University of Texas HSC San Antonio-Registrar's Office - Graduate School - 2014
- Holly Mercer began her career in 2014 as a physician assistant for Permian Basin Neurosurgical & Spine Associates in Midland, Texas, where she provided surgical assistance for brain and spine trauma patients and evaluated diagnostic tests. She relocated to North Texas in 2017 to continue her work in neurosurgery and orthopedic spine care.
Mercer earned her undergraduate degree at Texas Tech University in Lubbock. She then worked and volunteered for several years, including teaching literature in a Christian high school in the Dominican Republic, before pursuing her advanced degree. She later graduated from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio with her Master of Physician Assistant Studies.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All