- Orthopaedic Surgery
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium - Internship/Residency-
- F Edward Hébert School of Medicine - Medical Education
- Dr. Alan Puddy is a decorated veteran of the United States Air Force, having been honored with the Meritorious Service Medal and Air Force Achievement Medal. He began his service in the military in 2015 as a board-certified orthopedic surgeon based in the United Kingdom. Previously, he was based at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, where he focused on providing comprehensive orthopedic care for service members and their families.
Dr. Puddy set down roots in North Texas in 2022. He earned his medical degree at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium in Texas. Dr. Puddy also holds a master’s degree in biotechnology from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and he spent a number of years with Merck as a biochemist before receiving the calling to serve in the military. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a Fellow of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna Commercial
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Coventry First Health Workers Comp
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- Tricare Humana Military
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- USA Lonestar Network
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All