- Physician Assistant
- UTSW School of Health Professions-Physician Assistants - Graduate School - 2021
- Winnie Chen attended The University of Texas in Austin, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in biology. In 2021, she went on to receive her Master of Physician Assistant Studies at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas and become certified as a PA. She has worked in family medicine since that time, providing comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages.
Winnie is also clinically trained in other disciplines, including pediatrics, women’s health care and infectious diseases. Winnie welcomes the opportunity to care for Dallas’ multicultural community and is fluent in the Mandarin language. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- PHCS Multiplan
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All