- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
- Jefferson Medical College / Thomas Jefferson University - MD
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Mitchel Kruger, M.D. was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pa. There he attended college and medical school, graduating summa cum laude from La Salle University and with honors from Thomas Jefferson Medical University. He was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, and was the recipient of a health professional scholarship from the United States Army.
Following medical school, he served in the United States Army while completing medical internship and residency at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, and a fellowship in cardiology at Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center in Aurora, Colo. Kruger's military experience included a two-year assignment at the Second General Hospital in Landstuhl, Germany, where he was the director of Cardiac Rehabilitation and non-invasive Cardiology Services. As one of the three cardiologists serving the entire European theater, he had the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills. He later was assigned to Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center, where he assisted in the training of cardiology fellows. He was chief of Electrophysiology and Cardiac Rehabilitation at Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center, and completed his military career at the rank of Major. He is the recipient of two meritorious service metals, and completed two overseas tours of duty.
Kruger joined Cardiovascular Specialists P.A. in 1995. He has served on numerous hospital committees. He was elected chairman of Medicine and also chief of staff. He has also served on the board of trustees. He is an active member of the Denton County Medical Society and the Lewisville Chapter of the American Heart Association.
Kruger also holds staff privileges at Texas Health Denton, Texas Health Flower Mound and Lewisville Medical Center. He focuses most of his time in the Denton community.
Kruger is married and has two sons. He is very active in the Jewish community and has served as president of Congregation Kol Ami. His free time is filled with the joys of being part of a loving family.
Kruger is a member of the Board of the Jewish Studies Program at University of North Texas. He is also a Boy Scout merit badge counselor. He has been a lecturer for medical professionals and the lay community. He also volunteers his time with Championship Hearts, an organization that screens high school athletes for heart problems.
- 4370 Medical Arts Drive
- 4370 Medical Arts Drive
- Ste 390
- Flower Mound, TX 75028-1712
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Fort Worth Firefighters
- HealthScope (DART)
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicaid Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- WellMed UHC Medicare Adv HMO (SWHR Medicare Complete)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All