- Interventional Cardiology
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center Program - Fellowship-1998
- University of California Irvine Program - Fellowship-1997
- University of California Irvine Program-Internal Medicine - Residency-1994
- University of California - Irvine - Medical Education - 1991
- James B. Park, M.D., FACC, is an honors graduate of the University of California – Irvine and College of Medicine in Irvine, Calif. He served as a distinguished intern and resident in internal medicine at the University of California – Irvine Medical Center and completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Cal – Irvine in conjunction with the Veterans Administration Medical Center of Long Beach and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Heart Institute. He also completed a separate fellowship in interventional cardiology as part of the Harbor-UCLA program at the Good Samaritan Hospital and Heart Institute in Los Angeles.
Park is board-certified in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology. He is a member and Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, and a member of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, Society for Endovascular Specialists, Dallas County Medical Society, and American Medical Association.
Park specializes in a full range of diagnostic, invasive and interventional vascular procedures, including intracoronary stenting; rotational, extractional, and directional atherectomy; balloon angioplasty; and permanent pacemaker implantation, in addition to the use of defibrillator and resynchronization devices. Another area of interest is peripheral vascular disease, and he serves as a national proctor, speaker and consultant for several training programs in all areas of peripheral arterial and venous angiography; angioplasty; atherectomy; and stenting, including renal, carotid, and peripheral vascular disease.
Park's research interests and publications include interventional device therapy, especially in the areas of intravascular ultrasound and intracoronary stents. He also has been involved in developing hybrid procedures, including endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair and structural heart disease, including PFO and ASD repairs. Additional interests include exercise stress tests; pacemaker and AICD (automatic implantable cardiac defibrillator) therapy; heart failure devices, including resynchronization devices; and preventive medicine. His noninvasive skills include performance and interpretation of exercise stress testing and transesophageal echocardiograms, including vascular ultrasound.
- 874 Ed Hall Drive
- 874 Ed Hall Drive
- Ste 116
- Kaufman, TX 75142-1800
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicaid Dallas
- Medicaid Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All