- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Boston University School of Medicine - Medical Education-2010
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Residency-2013
- UTSW Cardiovascular Diseases - Fellowship-2017
- UTSW Cardiovascular Diseases - Fellowship-2016
- Dr. Nitin Kulkarni grew up in northeastern North Carolina, but has called North Texas home since 2013. He is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology, and fellowship-trained in cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology.
Dr. Kulkarni earned his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society in 2010. He completed his internal medicine internship and residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City before making his way to Texas. He received his fellowship training at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
At the completion of his fellowship training, , Dr. Kulkarni was honored with the Jo Ann McWhorter Award for embodying integrity, leadership and excellence in medicine. Upon graduation, he was recruited to stay on as faculty as Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at UT Southwestern. During his tenure, he had the pleasure of taking care of our nation’s veterans at the Dallas Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, and mentoring medical students, internal medicine residents, and cardiology fellows.
Dr. Kulkarni’s areas of special focus as a clinician, researcher and teacher is in the treatment of patients with heart rhythm disorders, such as supraventricular tachycardia, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular tachycardia. In addition to performing cardiac ablation procedures for the management of these conditions, he also has expertise in implanting pacemakers, implantable cardiac defibrillators, and cardiac resynchronization devices. He has written and spoke on a variety of topics in electrophysiology, including the treatment of atrial fibrillation, the evaluation of syncope, and the management of patients with pacemakers and defibrillators.
Dr. Kulkarni is a member of the American College of Cardiology and Heart Rhythm Society.
- 6100 Harris Parkway
- 6100 Harris Parkway
- Ste 345
- Fort Worth, TX 76132-4134
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All