- Interventional Cardiology
- University of Texas HSC San Antonio-Registrar's Office - Medical Education - 2012
- UNT Health Science Center at Fort Worth-Registrar - Graduate School - 2007
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Fellowship-2018
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Fellowship-2019
- Vanderbilt University Program-Internal Medicine - Residency-2015
- Tyler Bloomer, M.D., is originally from Plano. He obtained his undergraduate degree in biomedical science from Texas A&M University and his medical degree from The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio, where he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor medical society. He also holds a master's degree in clinical research management from the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth.
Dr. Bloomer completed his internal medicine residency and general cardiology fellowship at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. He remained at Vanderbilt for an advanced fellowship in interventional cardiology where he received specialized training in coronary, peripheral, and structural heart disease interventions. During his time at Vanderbilt, he received Vanderbilt's Cardiovascular Medicine Rhodes Scholarship Award for his research and academic achievements.
Dr. Bloomer is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease and is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Furthermore, he has authored numerous research articles within the field of cardiology that have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of American College of Cardiology, and Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions.
His clinical areas of interest include adult general cardiology and non-invasive and invasive management of ischemic and valvular heart disease. He also specializes in catheter-based treatments for patients such as transradial coronary interventions, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), and peripheral interventions.
Dr. Bloomer is married and has three children. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, and is an avid outdoorsman.
- 6100 Harris Parkway
- 6100 Harris Parkway
- Ste 1200 Herbert & Mary Pease Tower
- Fort Worth, TX 76132-6107
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All