- Invasive Heart Failure
- Allama Iqbal Medical College - Medical Education - 2005
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHM/Kalamazoo Program - Fellowship-2019
- The University of Tennessee-Haslam College of Business - Graduate School - 2017
- University of Chicago Medical Center - Fellowship-2015
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine - Fellowship-2014
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center - Residency-2011
- Dr. Jawwad Yusuf is a fellowship-trained interventional and advanced heart failure cardiologist. Dr. Yusuf’s areas of clinical interest and focus include complex CAD, peripheral vascular disease, chronic total occlusions, advance heart failure, mechanical circulatory support including extracorporeal circulation (ECMO). He also has a special interest in diastolic dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension.
Since 2015, Dr. Yusuf has served as a clinician, researcher and educator with a focus on advancing the field of cardiology. He has been involved in countless clinical investigations in the areas of heart failure therapies and treatments.
Dr. Yusuf earned his medical degree in Pakistan before setting down roots in the United States. He completed his internal medicine residency and cardiology fellowship at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. He completed additional fellowship training at the University of Chicago (advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology) and Michigan State University for his interventional cardiology. Dr. Yusuf also holds a physician executive MBA from the University of Tennessee-Haslam College of Business in Knoxville. He most recently served as a cardiologist for Methodist LeBonheur Health Care in Memphis.
Dr. Yusuf is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, Fellow of the American College of Physicians and Fellow American society of cardiac angiography and interventions. He is also a member of the American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions. Away from the office, Dr. Yusuf enjoys traveling and skiing with his family.
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All