- Nurse Practitioner
- University of California San Francisco School of Nursing - Graduate School - 1996
- University of California San Francisco School of Nursing - Undergraduate - 1990
- Michelle Kimball is a board-certified adult nurse practitioner with two decades of inpatient and outpatient clinical experience. She graduated from the University of California, earning a bachelor’s degree in nursing. She went on to complete her Master of Science, Nursing/Adult Nurse Practitioner from the University of California at San Fransciso. Michelle’s areas of special focus include congestive heart failure, intensive cardiac care, stress testing and electrophysiology. Michelle joined Consultants in Cardiology in 2008.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Tarrant
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All