- Physician Assistant
- UTSW School of Health Professions-Physician Assistants - Graduate School - 2004
- Aaron Tungate has lived in Fort Worth since completing his physician assistant training with high honors at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas in 2004. He has practiced as a P.A. in cardiology since 2006, and joined Consultants in Cardiology in 2015 to work with Dr. Timothy Hadden.
He previously lived in Lubbock, Texas, where he attended Lubbock Christian University as an undergraduate. Tungate is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants. Additionally, he holds an adjunct faculty position at the University of North Texas Health Sciences Center Physician Assistants program in Fort Worth, serving as a clinical preceptor for P.A. students.
Faith, family and friends are high priorities for Tungate. He is married and has three children with whom he enjoys camping, being outdoors, and participating in sports and music activities. He and his family are active with church and ministry activities.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All