- Physician Assistant
- Ryan Martin began his career in 2002 working as a certified physician assistant within an orthopedic and sports medicine practice in Plano. He has since gained additional experience in the areas of rheumatology, primary care, and emergency medicine within a facility with Level II trauma, cardiac center and stroke center designations, along with working as a student preceptor and adjunct faculty member throughout the state of Texas. Ryan believes that his time spent as an educator and mentor to future healthcare professionals has helped shape and sharpen his own medical practice.
Ryan holds a bachelor’s degree in biomedical science from Texas A&M University in College Station and a bachelor’s degree in physician assistant studies from The University of Texas Southwestern School of Health Professions in Dallas.
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarHealth Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarPlus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All