- Adult Nurse Practitioner
- University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing - Undergraduate - 2009
- University of Texas School of Nursing in Arlington - Graduate School - 2016
- Kacie Johnson is a certified adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner and critical care registered nurse. She began her career in the medical field in 2009. Most recently, she served as a neurological ICU nurse involved in the care of critically ill patients facing neurological diseases and illnesses. Johnson graduated with honors with a bachelor's degree in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin. She later went back to school to earn her master's degree in nursing with an emphasis on adult-gerontology acute care.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All