- Allied Health Professional
- University of Texas School of Nursing in Arlington - Graduate School - 2016
- Fr Muller's College of Nursing - Undergraduate - 1999
- Shiny Joice earned her undergraduate degree in nursing in 1998 while living in India. She came to the United States in 2005, after working for years in the areas of emergency medicine, intensive care and open heart surgery recovery. She then spent more than a decade working in trauma intensive care and cardiac care in Florida and later North Texas. She also went on to earn her master's degree in nursing with an emphasis on family nurse practitioner studies from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Shiny is board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and she is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Her areas of special interest include psychiatric mental health management, adult health and family medicine.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All