- Midwestern State University Wilson School of Nursing - Undergraduate - 2013
- National Institue of First Assisting - Fellowship-2020
- National Institute of First Assisting NIFA - Graduate School-2020
- University of Kansas - Undergraduate-2009
- University of Texas at Arlington College of Nursing - Graduate School - 2017
- Vanessa Bounds has served as a neurosurgery nurse practitioner in the state of Texas since 2018. She has four additional years of experience working as a registered nurse in the areas of emergency and trauma medicine. Vanessa began her medical career within the Parkland Health and Hospital System, but she previously worked for a neurosurgery group in Wichita Falls. She is board-certified as an adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner.
Vanessa earned two bachelor’s degrees, the first in psychology at the University of Kansas in Lawrence and the second in nursing at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Midwestern State. She went on to earn her master’s degree in nursing while at The University of Texas at Arlington.
= Accepting New Patients
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All