- Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of Texas - School of Nursing in Austin - Undergraduate - 2010
- University of Texas at Arlington College of Nursing - Graduate School - 2019
- Carter Cole MSN, APRN, FNP-C comes to Fort Worth Orthopedics, a Texas Health Physicians Group practice, with a strong pediatric and primary care background making her well suited to care for patients of all ages. She earned her undergraduate degree in nursing at The University of Texas at Austin in 2010. Carter went on to graduate with her master’s degree from The University of Texas at Arlington in 2019 earning the title of Family Nurse Practitioner.
Carter has worked in the areas of pediatric emergency medicine/trauma and women’s health since 2010. She began her nursing career at Children’s Hospital Colorado before finding her way back to North Texas in 2013.
Carter’s special interests include acute sports medicine injuries, chronic musculoskeletal conditions, minimally invasive procedures, and diagnostic/therapeutic ultrasound. Carter and her supervising physician, Dr. Batterton, have a focus in orthobiologic medicine for treating multiple musculoskeletal conditions. Outside of clinic, she enjoys cooking, gardening and being active with her husband and golden retriever, Woody.
She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Texas Nurse Practitioners.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Coventry First Health Workers Comp
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- PHCS Multiplan
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- USA Lonestar Network
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All