- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- University of Texas School of Nursing in Arlington - Graduate School - 2013
- University of Texas School of Nursing in Arlington - Undergraduate - 2007
- Jamie Simpson is a board-certified acute care nurse practitioner with more than ten years of experience in patient care. She is also a registered nurse first assistant and certified operating room nurse. Simpson earned her undergraduate degree in education from Texas State University in San Marcos. She initially worked in the White Settlement school district before realizing a deeper calling to medicine. She returned to school to earn both her bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in nursing at The University of Texas at Arlington.
Prior to joining North Texas Neck and Back, Simpson worked in a general surgery practice in the Fort Worth area. She is excited to join Dr. Jennifer Zahn in treating neck and back conditions. Her interest is to provide comprehensive care for pain conditions allowing her patients to return to an active lifestyle.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All