- Physician Assistant
- Carley Schwartz is a certified physician assistant with clinical training in a variety of disciplines, including trauma and emergency surgery, surgical oncology, infectious diseases and cardiovascular care. She earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Austin and went to complete her Master of Physician Assistant Studies at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
Carley has provided surgical support within the trauma center at Parkland Memorial Hospital, as well as other busy North Texas hospitals. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Texas Health Surgical Care
- 8230 Walnut Hill Lane
- Ste 320 PB3
- Dallas, TX 75231
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarHealth Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarPlus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All