- Physician Assistant
- Jordan Hughey has made a career of serving the health care needs of others. His service to the community first began in 2008, when he served as a medical mission volunteer in Peru. He then found himself volunteering in Ghana in 2012. More recently, Jordan has worked as a physician assistant in local homeless shelter clinics.
Jordan graduated Summa Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in biology from Union University in Jackson, Tenn. He earned his Master of Physician Assistant Studies from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. Jordan is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Texas Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Texas Health Surgical Care
- 8230 Walnut Hill Lane
- Ste 320 PB3
- Dallas, TX 75231
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage HMO
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarHealth Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarPlus Plans
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All