- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Program - Residency-2011
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences - Medical Education - 2007
- Dr. Sara Castellanos earned her bachelor's degree in health and wellness at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, before setting her sights on a medical education. Her special interests include patient wellness, as well as partnering with women to optimize their health through every stage of life via compassionate, individualized care that is focused on patient education and care close to home.
Dr. Castellanos has been caring for the comprehensive health care needs of women since 2011. She is a board-certified osteopathic OB/GYN and a certified InTone* specialist for pelvic floor disorders. She worked for many years in Huron, South Dakota before settling down roots in North Texas in 2021. Her areas of special focus include helping women live their best life by partnering to address bladder leakage with non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical options, pregnancy planning and childbirth, fertility optimization, high-risk pregnancy care and delivery, as well as wellness care and health monitoring.
Dr. Castellanos earned her medical degree at the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences-College of Osteopathic Medicine. During her time in medical school, she also completed a predoctoral fellowship at the College of Osteopathic Medicine and an MBA in Healthcare Leadership at Rockhurst University's Helzberg School of Management in Kansas City, Missouri. Dr. Castellanos went on to complete her obstetrics and gynecology residency at Henry Ford Wyandotte hospital in Detroit Michigan's Downriver community, serving as chief resident for two years. She is a fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
When not with her patients, Dr. Castellanos enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, dancing, and trying to not fall too many belts behind her daughters in Taekwondo.
Dr. Sara Castellanos is a board-certified osteopathic OB/GYN and certified InTone® specialist for pelvic floor disorders. She also holds an MBA in health care leadership. Dr. Castellanos has been caring for the health care needs of women since 2011. She enjoys partnering with her patients to optimize their health through every stage of life via compassionate, individualized care that is focused on patient education and care close to home.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- Parkland HealthFirst Star Plan Medicaid
- Parkland KidsFirst Medicaid
- PHCS Multiplan
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All