- Nassau University Medical Center - Residency-2013
- Dr. Mini Chadda spent eight years in the Houston area, working as a board-certified Ob/Gyn in the Memorial Hermann Medical Group, before setting down roots in North Texas in 2021. During her time along the Texas Gulf Coast, she established her own women’s care practice that came to serve more than 4,000 patients. Dr. Chadda also has served on the academic faculty of the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. She is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
Dr. Chadda earned her medical degree at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury. She completed her Ob/Gyn residency at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, N.Y. She served at chief resident in her final year of residency.
Dr. Chadda provides all aspects of obstetrical and gynecological care, including laparoscopic surgeries and care for high-risk pregnancies involving diabetes, obesity, preeclampsia and a history of pre-term delivery. She is skilled in the LEEP procedure, colposcopies, contraceptive insertion/removal and other minimally invasive surgeries. Her additional areas of clinical focus include caring for vaginal birth after Cesarean (VBAC) patients and providing ultrasound imaging. Dr. Chadda speaks fluent Hindi and Punjabi.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All