- Saba University School of Medicine - MD
- Louisiana State University Shreveport-OBGYN
- Parkland Memorial Hospital - ANE
- UT Southwestern Medical School*** National Student Clearinghouse - MD
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas - MED
- Dr. Priya Sureddi Patel is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist. She relocated to North Texas from Louisiana, where she was working in a private practice. She was born and raised in North Dallas, and is thrilled to be returning home to care for her local community. Dr. Patel endeavors to treat the patient holistically and values the unique physician-patient relationship that is formed given the intimate nature of women’s health. She feels privileged to support women as they transition through the various stages of life, from adolescence to menopause and beyond. Dr. Patel believes in empowering her patients with the knowledge and tools to make the best possible decisions regarding their health. She enjoys the full spectrum of obstetrics and gynecology practice including high risk obstetrics and minimally invasive gynecological surgery.
Patel attended the University of Southern California, where she received a bachelor’s degree in biology. She then went on to receive her medical degree from Saba University school of Medicine and completed her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport. Dr. Patel is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Texas Medical Association.
- James A. McNally, MD P.A
- 700 Highlander Boulevard
- Ste 415
- Arlington, TX 76015-4329
- Texas Health Adult Care
- 3801 William D Tate Avenue
- Ste 840B
- Grapevine, TX 76051
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All