Accredited Topics For General Medical Staff MeetingsTexas Health medical staff leadership in partnership with the Texas Health Resources University Accreditation Office is making available a collection of educational activities that have already been approved for credit. The accredited topics will improve our ability to support the need for annual medical staff education while providing equal and uniform access to knowledge that advances our health care delivery and outcomes.
Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults
Follow the steps below after taking the course Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults.
After completing the course, follow these steps to claim credit:
- Go to https://cmetracker.net/THR
- On the left navigation, click on sign in
- Enter your email address and password
a. If you forgot your password, click the forgot password button
b. If this is your first time to sign in, click create account
c. The first time you sign in, you will need to complete your profile
- Once you are signed in, go to the Online Activities on the left navigation and select Geriatrics. Find the source titled "THR Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults" and click the blue Register Button
- A registration form will open. Under Process Registration, click the blue Submit button. This will open a registration confirmation page. Click the blue Begin Activity button.
- Complete the following modules: Requirements for Credit, Activity Details, Attestation, Take & Pass Quiz, Complete CME Activity. Once you click Complete CME Activity, a page will open for you to take an evaluation and claim credit. Once you claim credit, your certificate will open. You can save or print your certificate.
If you have questions or need help, please email THRJA@TexasHealth.org.
Health Information Exchange
Texas Health’s health information exchange (HIE) services offers providers access to medical information (including demographic information, test results, and other clinical documentation) needed to make well-informed decisions for their patients.
Texas Health developed Physicians Lead! to strengthen physician leadership capability. More than 110 physicians have completed this program that helps physicians increase their ability to have a deeper impact on health care.
Health Care Practitioner Human Trafficking Training
Open AllClose All