Digestive health physicians on the medical staff at Texas Health
Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford perform clinical
and technologically advanced diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures for digestive disorders associated with the esophagus,
stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, colon, rectum and anus.
The broad spectrum of care includes:
- Prevention, including education and screenings
- Advanced diagnostic and imaging services, including
- Advanced care, including endoscopic procedures, liver
ablation, and the Whipple procedure (surgical pancreatic
Barrett's Esophagus ablation procedure via BARRX HALO
- Participation in research and clinical trials
- Support group meetings and referrals to support organizations
For more information, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).