Virtual Visits Now Available
You can now visit with your Texas Health Physicians Group provider virtually by video call on your smart phone, tablet or computer. Virtual visits can be utilized for conditions such as:
- COVID-19 screening
- Common cold or flu
- Sinus infection
- Bladder infection (UTI)
- Minor burns
To see if this care option is right for you and to schedule an appointment today, call your provider’s office.
Prior to Your Appointment
Please notify your provider’s office before your appointment if:
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below, or a combination of symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Chills, or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If You Have Symptoms
All patients (whether or not they have been tested for COVID-19) that are experiencing symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath will be asked to self-isolate for at least 7-10 days after the onset of symptoms.
We will screen every patient and visitor at check-in to identify and limit potential exposure to COVID-19 in our practices. Screening involves providing health checks and answering a few questions.
Patient exam rooms are disinfected between every patient. Waiting rooms, bathrooms, chairs, door knobs and other surface areas are cleaned throughout the day.
Increased hand hygiene practices for patients, visitors and staff. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the practice.
Staff self-monitor for symptoms including temperature checks; symptomatic caregivers must stay home.
Virtual visits are another option for receiving quality care. Virtual visits can be used for allergies, cold, cough, migraines, seasonal flu, rash, stomachache and more.
Open AllClose All
- You are experiencing symptoms and are in a high-risk group
- You are experiencing symptoms and have had close contact with an individual who is confirmed to have COVID-19
- OR you are experiencing significant symptoms