Virtual Visits Now Available
You can now visit with your Texas Health Physicians Group provider virtually by video call on your smart phone, tablet or computer. Virtual visits can be utilized for conditions such as:
- COVID-19 screening
- Common cold or flu
- Sinus infection
- Upper respiratory infection
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Bladder infection (UTI)
- Minor burns
- Pink eye
To see if this care option is right for you and to schedule an appointment today, call your provider’s office.
Prior to Your Appointment
Please notify your provider’s office before your appointment if:
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below, or a combination of symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Chills, or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Screening at Check-In
We will be screening every patient and visitor at check in to identify and limit potential exposure to COVID-19 in our practices. Screening involves having your temperature taken and answering a few questions.
Masking PolicyUniversal masking is one of the best ways to limit transmission of the virus. With that in mind, everyone — including patients, visitors and staff — is required to wear a mask while in the practice. We will provide you a mask at check-in.
If You Have Symptoms
All patients (whether or not they have been tested for COVID-19) that are experiencing symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath will be asked to self-isolate for at least 7-10 days after the onset of symptoms.
Open AllClose All
- You are experiencing symptoms and are in a high-risk group
- You are experiencing symptoms and have had close contact with an individual who is confirmed to have COVID-19
- OR you are experiencing significant symptoms