- MD or DO candidates required.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Thoracic Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board-certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking a thoracic surgeon to support a foregut general surgeon (specializing in advanced esophageal surgery) who must also be able to participate in cardiothoracic surgery call.
About the Job:
- Practice located on the campus of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, the largest flagship hospital in the Texas Health Resources healthcare system, in the central hospital district for Fort Worth.
- This is an employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 9/7/23.