Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time Family Practice Physician opening for one of their outpatient practices located in Keller, Texas. Join a dedicated family practice who is committed to providing everyone - from infants to adults - with quality care and service.
- Monday-Friday work schedule.
- EPIC EMR documentation system.
- Established practice seeing patients of all ages.
- Located in highly accessible and visible intersection.
- Provide preventative and routine care as well as management of chronic conditions.
- Employed Position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Initial salary guarantee, wRVU production and quality bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Texas is a TORT reform state.
- Outpatient only practice with no hospital call.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of DO or MD.
- Minimum 1 year of family medicine experience required.
- Board certification family medicine required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kimberly Marosz, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6467
Please reference job #1492.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23