Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for a thriving, 10-provider Family Practice to treat a wide range of health conditions for all ages with a concentration on preventing problems before they happen. Focus on providing quality care and guiding patients through the health care experience.
- Monday-Friday Full Time Schedule.
- Well-established, successful 10-provider practice in a highly desirable area.
- Take over established practice seeing patients of all ages.
- EPIC EMR documentation system.
- Strong reputation and great patient following within the community.
- Employed position with one of the largest healthcare systems in North Texas.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Initial salary guarantee with WRVU production model.
- Board certification or board eligible in family medicine required.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of MD.
Bedford is one of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas, offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world-renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kimberly Marosz, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6467
Please reference job #1511.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23