WE'RE ALL IN FOR NORTH TEXAS
Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Azle, Texas (North of Fort Worth)
Texas Health Resources and Texas Health Physicians Group's commitment to North Texas goes beyond health care. We're among the top five largest employers here. This exceptional opportunity is to move into a practice with full support allowing for complete focus on the total healthcare needs of patients of all ages. This 11-provider practice includes chronic and acute disease management, early detection, and disease prevention as well as health promotion.
- Full-time employed opportunity
- Full administrative & financial support
- Easy access to specialists
- Outpatient only
- Board certified Family Medicine
- Experience with panel of complex patients
- Current Texas license or willingness to obtain
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
- Initial income guarantee
- Work RVU production compensation & Quality bonus
- Commencement bonus, relocation reimbursement, Health benefits, CME, Malpractice, and 401k
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kenya Griffin, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6325
Please reference job #1558 when you contact me.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 3/22/2023