We have an excellent opportunity to join a group of five well-respected and established Gastroenterologists in an employed, general GI practice in Fort Worth, TX. Texas Health Digestive Specialists is currently supported by five well-qualified Advanced Practice Providers and looking to add another physician due to the extreme growth of the practice.
- MD or DO candidates preferred.
- Active Texas license preferred.
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Gastroenterology fellowship from an accredited program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Join a group of five physicians. Provider schedule is Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM and call will be one week every six weeks.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package included.
- Practice on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23