- MD candidates preferred.
- Current Texas license a plus.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified candidates required.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG).
- Located on the campus of Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, with a Level III trauma center and Primary stroke center.
- Join a practicing surgeon who performs colon and rectal surgery as well as general in a highly successful practice in Arlington, Texas - right at the center of the Dallas/Fort Worth "Metroplex".
- Call is shared with one other physician, as the hospital needs.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 6/16/23